"Jeffrey Vallis QC is highlighted for his strong construction litigation practice and also comes recommended for his work in construction arbitration. His client roster includes contractors, subcontractors, owners and lenders."
"Jeffrey Vallis QC is recommended for his “expert handling” of complex and high-value construction and engineering projects; he regularly acts for owners, contractors and subcontractors and lenders, with a focus on the industrial and infrastructure sectors."
— Who’s Who Legal
“In addition to his in-depth knowledge of the law, he is a mindful tactician gifted with a highly developed business sense.”
“His selection as outside counsel on our matter was significantly driven by his general stellar reputation as a pre-eminent Canadian lawyer, with particular expertise in complex construction matters.”
“His skill and depth of expertise make him a valuable leader on a complex construction dispute team and he also possesses personal qualities (strong communication and interpersonal skills) that make him an effective collaborator and colleague with other diverse team members.”
— Lexology Client Choice Award independent research
- Recognized in the 2019 (and since 2016) edition of Chambers Canada – Canada's Leading Lawyers for Business (Construction (Band 2)).
- Recognized in the 2019 (and since 2006) edition of Best Lawyers in Canada (Construction Law).
- Recognized in the 2018 edition of the Lexpert®/ROB Special Edition – Canada's Leading Infrastructure Lawyers.
- Recognized in the 2017 and 2018 editions of the Lexpert®/ROB Special Edition – Canada's Leading Energy Lawyers.
- Recognized as the Construction Litigator of the Year by the 2018
Benchmark Canada Awards
- Recognized as a leading infrastructure lawyer in the 2017 edition (and since 2013) of the Lexpert®/Report on Business Special Edition on Infrastructure.
- Recognized in the 2015 edition of Chambers Global - The World's Leading Lawyers for Business (Construction).
- Recognized in the 2015 edition of the Legal 500 Canada (Dispute Resolution).
- Recognized in the 2016 and 2015 editions of
Who's Who Legal: Construction.
- Recognized in the 2015 (and since 2012) edition of the Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada (Construction Law) and Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory (Construction Law, Infrastructure Law).
- Recognized in the 2016 edition (and since 2012) of Who's Who Legal: Canada (Construction).
- Recognized by the 2014 Lexology Client Choice Awards as the exclusive winner in Construction in both Canada and Alberta.
- Recognized by the 2013 Lexology Client Choice Awards as the exclusive winner in Construction in Alberta.
- Recognized in the 2012 edition of PLC Which lawyer? (Construction).
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated.