Nikki Kheiritash is a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group. Nikki joined the firm in 2015. Nikki has worked in the civil ligation field since 2006.
Nikki has over 12 years of experience working in both plaintiff and defence roles. Nikki provides support to the group's lawyers while managing files from inception to resolution, including:
- Organizing and maintaining litigation files;
- Drafting originating applications, statements of defence and other pleadings, interlocutory proceedings and motion materials;
- Document production including preparation of Affidavit of Documents, summaries of productions, and discovery briefs;
- Reviewing and summarizing transcripts of examinations; managing undertakings and refusals;
- Compiling books of authorities and other briefs;
- Preparing charts, chronologies and summaries of documentary evidence for use on discovery and trial;
- Preparing mediation and pre-trial briefs;
- Preparing documentation required for appeals including books of authorities, compendium materials, and assisting with preparation of facta;
- Preparing bills of costs;
- Hearing and trial preparation; and
- Management of electronic evidence.