Scott Gorski is an Associate in our Tax Group in our Vancouver office. As a member of the Family Wealth Counsel Group, Scott’s practice focuses on advising clients with matters in regards to:
- domestic and international tax and estate planning for individuals and their families;
- the use of trusts;
- private company reorganizations;
- Vancouver’s empty homes tax;
- BC’s speculation and vacancy tax; and
- BC not-for-profit societies.
Scott clerked at the Tax Court of Canada prior to joining BLG and is currently enrolled in the CPA In-Depth Tax Course.