Sandra Smith has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 1998. A member of the Commercial Litigation Group, she focuses on securities and shareholder litigation and commercial litigation.
Sandra assists with:
- generally overseeing all aspects of files;
- preparing files for examinations for discovery including preparation of affidavits of documents;
- preparing lists of undertakings, advisements and refusals of all parties; liaising with discovery witnesses to answer all undertakings; and reviewing and organizing opposing parties undertaking answers;
- preparing various motions and supporting affidavits;
- preparing files for mediation, pre-trials and trials, including preparation, review and organization of various documents; and
- reviewing and organizing documents for provincial securities commissions and self-regulatory organizations.