Shane Pearlman is a partner in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and a member of the Financial Services Group. His practice involves:
- Representing lenders and borrowers in domestic, cross-border and international financing transactions and restructurings.
- Advising financial institutions with respect to banking and financial services, including legislative powers and compliance.
- Representing firms acting as receivers, monitors and trustees in connection with insolvencies and restructurings.
- Representing private companies with respect to general corporate and commercial matters.
- Representing project developers, sponsors, proponents and lenders on major power projects and transportation, hospital and other infrastructure projects.