Elizabeth Oishi has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 1985 and is a member of the Commercial Real Estate Group. Elizabeth began her career as a title searcher/conveyancer and brings with her over 28 years of experience in real property transactions. She focuses on a variety of real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions of residential and commercial properties, lending, leasing, estate conveyancing, construction lien matters, and all aspects of multi-unit condominium transactions.
Elizabeth assists with:
- preparing and drafting closing documentation, off-title searching, requisitions and reports;
- organizing and co-ordinating files and closings;
- dealing directly with clients, financial institutions, municipalities, land registry offices and title insurance companies;
- conducting online searches, review of surveys and preparation of legal descriptions;
- preparing and registering documentation for residential, commercial and multi-unit condominium transactions; and
- handling project setup, implementation of various online website applications and project management for multi-unit condominium transactions.