Liljana Mojsovska has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 2006, and a member of the Business Immigration Group since 1999. She focuses primarily on business immigration law.
Liljana assists with:
- preparing permanent and temporary residence applications for submission to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency, Service Canada and Canadian visa offices abroad;
- preparing temporary resident permit and approval of rehabilitation applications for submission with Canadian visa offices abroad and the Canada Border Services Agency;
- preparing permanent resident card and citizenship applications for submission with Citizenship and Immigration Canada;
- working with corporate clients and their human resources teams to find the right immigration solutions for their employees; and
- working and dealing with immigration offices overseas to ensure smooth processing of immigration applications.