Tara Maddeaux has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 2010 and is a member of the Insurance and Tort Liability Group.
Tara has worked in the civil litigation field since 2004. She has extensive experience in handling accident benefit claims, motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, various personal injury matters, product liability and professional liability.
Tara assists with:
- preparing pleadings, motion materials, memorandums, bill of costs and various court documents;
- obtaining, reviewing, analyzing and summarizing voluminous evidentiary evidence;
- electronic organizing and management of files from their inception to their resolution;
- preparing files proceeding to trial and further assists by attending trial;
- liaising with insurance companies, defence experts, investigators, counsel and various courts; and
- conducting electronic searches, including Ministry of Transportation driver and vehicle searches.