Diane Maciel is a paralegal in the Family Wealth Counsel group of our Calgary office. She has fifteen
years of experience in her paralegal role and has been a member of BLG since 1997. Diane's primary
focus is administering corporations and trusts for private clients.
Diane is responsible for:
- Communicating with clients, officers, directors, trustees, beneficiaries, bankers, portfolio
investment managers, custodians and accountants;
- Attending annual and regular corporate/trust meetings and preparing minutes;
- Preparing and assisting with corporate and trust documentation to initiate transactions;
- Assisting with audits and various tax filings with provincial and federal governments;
- Administering day to day activities, payments, transfers, distributions; and
- Maintaining and reviewing accounting records and investment statements.