Construction and Engineering Claims
Has represented sureties, owner-developers, contractors, sub-trades, and strata corporations. Experience includes:
- large-scale infrastructure, construction and engineering disputes;
- residential construction disputes; and
- construction disputes in the bankruptcy and insolvency context.
More specifically, has experience clearing, defending and bringing claims of builders' liens, advancing and defending claims relating to deficiencies and delays, and advancing and defending professional negligence claims against consultants.
Has acted for banks and other financial institutions in defending claims of breach of contract and negligence.
Commercial and Private Disputes
Examples of commercial and private disputes work include advancing and defending the following types of disputes:
- breach of non-competition agreements;
- breach of trust; and
- strata owner-corporation disputes.