Alethia Fleuelling is a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and is a member of the Insurance Tort Liability (ITL) Group. Alethia has worked in the civil litigation field since 2010. Alethia joined the firm in 2013 and assists in the handling of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, various personal injury matters and product liability matters.
Alethia’s primary responsibilities include:
- preparing correspondence and memorandums, affidavit of documents;
- all aspects of examinations for discovery;
- electronic organizing and management of files from their inception to their resolution;
- obtaining, reviewing, analyzing and summarizing evidence; and
- liaising with adjusters, experts, investigators, counsel and court personnel.