Francine Ferrer has been a Law Clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 2014. She is a member of the Securities, Capital Markets and Corporate Commercial Groups.
Prior to joining the Firm, she worked for more than 20 years for major market participants.
Francine assists lawyers and clients with:
- Preparation and filing of continuous disclosure documents and regulatory securities filings;
- Communications with securities regulatory authorities;
- Liaising with clients and organizing annual financial disclosure for public companies;
- Drafting documents in support of incorporations, amalgamations, continuances, amendments and dissolutions;
- Drafting information circulars for shareholders’ meetings; and
- Preparing annual resolutions and general maintenance of minute books for corporations and trusts.
Francine also has extensive experience with SEDAR (System of Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval) and SEDI (System of Electronic Disclosure by Insiders).