Julie Clarry has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP from 1983 to 1990, and again from 1998 to present. A member of the Corporate Commercial Group, she focuses on the creation, organization and maintenance of federal and provincial private business entities including corporations and partnerships.
Julie assists with:
- preparing and filing of articles of incorporation, amendment, continuance and amalgamation in both federal and provincial jurisdictions;
- preparing and filing of documents to establish operating business names, sole proprietorships and partnerships;
- preparing and filing of documents to wind up or dissolve business entities;
- maintaining business records, including corporate minute books, limited partnership minute books, annual business and the filing of regulatory administrative forms with federal and provincial government bodies;
- reorganizing and restructuring of business entities; and
- corporate due diligence.
Julie's scope of knowledge includes federal and provincial business corporation legislation.