Dace Bradbury has been a law clerk in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP since 2005 and is a member of the Insurance and Tort Liability Group.
Dace has been a law clerk since 1997 and has experience in civil litigation, with particular emphasis on insurance defence work in the areas of personal injury, professional negligence, casualty insurance, municipality liability, police liability and products liability.
Dace assists with:
- the day to day organization and maintenance of litigation files;
- drafting of pleadings, motion records and mediation memoranda;
- all aspects of discovery preparation, including preparing Affidavits of Documents;
- reviewing transcripts, summarizing productions and drafting reports;
- preparing briefs, chronologies and summaries of evidence for use on discovery, meetings and trial;
- all aspects of trial preparation; and,
- preparing Costs Outlines.