Marian Bournas is a senior financial services law clerk in the Financial Services Group of the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and a certified expert in financial services law by the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario. Marian specializes in the areas of securitization, syndicated loans, corporate and commercial lending and project finance. She has extensive experience assisting in all aspects of:
- securitization program of mortgage loan transactions;
- financings and restructurings involving international, cross-border and domestic matters;
- syndicated credit facilities with multiple borrowers;
- loans for power projects;
- Personal Property Security Act (Ontario); and
- training of new members to the group, articling students and law clerk students.