Azeema Bheda joined the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP in December 2004 as a corporate law clerk with 26 years of experience. She focuses on general corporate and transaction matters, working closely with the members of the Firm's Corporate Commercial Group, Securities and Capital Markets Group, and Tax Group.
Azeema assists with:
- drafting documents under the Canada Business Corporations Act and Business Corporations Act (Ontario) in support of incorporations and organizations, amalgamations, continuances, amendments, dissolutions, asset and share purchase transactions, and other corporate reorganizations;
- conducting due diligence reviews and minute book updates;
- preparing and filing business name registrations, limited partnership registrations and extra-provincial registrations;
- providing transaction assistance to tax and business lawyers; and
- preparing annual resolutions and general maintaining of minute books for corporations, partnerships and trusts.