Nathalie Beck launched her career as a paralegal at BLG in 1998. She was Director of Corporate Services for over a year and now holds the position of Principal Paralegal, Corporate Services.
Mrs. Beck specializes in mergers, acquisitions, corporate and tax reorganizations, and general corporate matters, in particular:
- Commercial, corporate and tax transactions, including mergers, asset purchases, share purchases, corporate and tax reorganizations and financing. These responsibilities are an integral part of files, which, in conjunction with the legal work, allow transactions to be closed;
- incorporation and organization of corporations;
- due diligence reviews of corporations;
- extra-provincial registrations of entities in all Canadian provinces and territories, including annual maintenance of such registrations;
- partnerships and trusts (registration and annual maintenance); and
- incorporation, organization and annual maintenance of not-for-profit organizations and social welfare agencies (federal and provincial).
Mrs. Beck is very knowledgeable in both federal and provincial (Québec and Ontario) business law.